Gememories

Sunday, July 17

finally back blogging

it has been some time since i last blogged and i am glad to be blogging once again. this morning woke up at 430 and got ready to go to the airport. mii and my brother then took an instant photo together to give to my nanjing buddy aka yujin.

sigh time flies. one week has passed in the blink of an eye. yeps i have definitely regain my freedom and privacy but its jus not the same anymore. and i miss my buddy. aw.

anyway if you had noticed, or rather you SHOULD have noticed that i jus changed my blog template jus a few minutes ago. i got bored of the fairytale one and i think a template with a dull theme wld suit mii this time round.

i noe the blog template is sth like out of love. shi lian and stuff. erh for ur info i havent been in love so i cant fall out of love. get it. puiii hahas.

i jus think its cute bahs. yeps the background midi is nice for a while but after listening for veh long it gets kinda irritating.

btw i jus discovered that hongyi's dad is my brother's guzheng teacher currently. a big discovery. hahas really shocking. fortunately i was not very awake this morning at the airport so i didnt get too bad a shock. but its really hard to believe. i mean its such a coincidence.

hy's dad came over to talk to my brother then he told my mom that his son studies in dhs and has a nanjing host too. then my mom asked which cls his son's in. he said 3j. name? hy. then my mom came over and asked mii. yeps. this world is jus so small.

although next week is tltm week. i will still have to go to school on monday, friday and saturday. tmr meeting at foyer at 8am to watch liang zhu. after that theres bio prac test at 10am. might be going out for lunch with jh. will be going to konghwa sch for cip at 2pm till 5pm. hm then i have chem tuition at 630pm.

busy schedule har. not sure if i wld be going home then to tuition or directly to tuition. guess i will just bring my tuition notes with me tomorrow.

i DESPERATELY want a Zen Neeeeeeoooonnnnnnnn. i just hint hint to my mom and she got the hint. LOL

then she showed mii this brochure that had zen printed on it. white zen. i dun wan i dun wan. i wan either zen micro or NEEEEEEOOOONNNN.

jus becum a magazine freak recently. went to bird park with nanjing buddies, jh and yl on saturday then bought seventeen and teenage mag at the boon lay bus interchange.

awww i miss my buddy.

i hate this. i hate to miss. i hate it. i just do.

first i miss germany. now i miss my nanjing buddy.

so now I MISS GERMANY AND MY NANJING BUDDY.

sigh. yawn*

i am tired. wanted to go parkway jus now. but after coming home from the airport i came online. then i read my magazines and went to slp. till 435. i woke up upon hearing the theme song of kindred spirit. miraclous huh. LOL. then woke up and ate mac chicken and watch tv.

actually i can just jolly well conclude that i did nothing constructive today. and i am guilty of making myself fat. its time i start to be determined and keen on shedding some kilos and conquering those fats. i just drank like 4 to 5 cups of green tea jus now. to speed up the rate of burning calories. ate lotsa fried stuff today. thats why i am guilty.

tltm week's not really going to benefit me in any way. i think i will spend most of the time slacking and thats NO NO. i cant waste my time and life away. i need to try to understand the maths helmi's teaching. ahhh. i must try to complete all the assignments and projects asap then leave one or two days for movies. i havent watch initial d yet argh.

hopefully i can find time to work out with jh at the gym LOL. does it sound kinda ridiculous or hilarious that me, annabel ksm is going to work out at a GYM? LOL

maybe i should add another wish to my wishlist. i want a membership to a gym. planet fitness or whatever. anyway my dad has the membership to planet fitness. that means i indirectly do have a membership to a gym. bwahahas. forget it. i am jus being lame. lalala (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home