Gememories

Friday, September 1

HEAR ME RANT. ROAAARRRR

dammit la. I cant even take a break after my exams issit.

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

My brain cells already used up already laa. Still need to work on some sickening p6 maths questions. Today's the only day so far since the exam period that I can stay at home and read the newspapers with a calm and peaceful mind and heart then that stupid phone call just dammit ruin my mood to get updated on current affairs.

WHO'S THAT FELLOW WHO INVENTED THE DAMMIT TELEPHONE WITH SUCH AN IRRITATING RINGTONE?!

I wanted to go Parkway Parade to shop and get some stuff for myself but well forget it. I will just get nagged if I were to go out tonight. Moreover I am short of cash and I dont think I want to ask for it, I would just expose myself to the risk of getting scolded. wdh.

Now my mood's spoilt. My relaxed mood destroyed. My peaceful mind contaminated.

CONCLUSION: MY DAY IS RUINED. THE ONLY RELAXING DAY I HAVE AFTER SO LONG IS SPOILT. DESTROYED.

DAMMIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home