Gememories

Friday, October 14

my version of the day starts with ... ...

On a typical school day, my day starts with
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why so early wake me up. i want to sleep. i want to sleep. I SAID I WANT TO SLEEP!

When i see the breakfast my mom prepared for me....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

woohooo wheeeeee durian sandwich. durian cake plus durian lehhhs.... yummy king muakk!ahhh saliva dripping liaos *paiisehh.

On the way to school, it starts to drizzle and then rain cats and dogs... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ahhhh why must rain. i got morning duty lehs. i never bring sweater lehs... wait the latecomers file wet how.

During maths lesson when Mr Helmi calls me to draw the cosine graph on the whiteboard... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

huh ? what cosine graph? Got graph called cosine graph mehhs... how how. shumin... how to draw...

When Mr Helmi praised the cosine graph i drew and gave it 7/10... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

muhahahas. i am art club de mahs. drawing graphs are nothing... ... ... ...

When Mrs Har gives us an assignment and wants it to be handed in the next day... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

huh... ... so many questions i dunno how to do lehs. tmr must hand in arh. today have so much homework to complete lehs.

When Miss Pear asks me to answer a question during Geography lesson and I dont know the answer... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh no. how... ... juehui and yi ling... help!!

When i get teased about acting cute... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

what lorhs... ... i dont have to act. i am cute... cuteness is in my blood. Dont jealous laa ;)

When my haojiemeis and i chat and have fun together... ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm so happy i'm so glad that i've got you. haojiemeis are the best. i love my haojiemeis (:

When everything in the day comes to an end... ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

well then i am off to lala-land to meet my prince charming... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home