Gememories

Wednesday, July 20

ZEN Neeeeoon~~~

wanted to go off cos tmr going to school but decided to drop by and blog a little abt today. hehehes. my dad finally bought miii a... ... ZEN NEEON! wheee

wanted to buy the orange one. then wanted the blue one. then wanted the green one. but finally bought the blue one. hahas. sadness that theres no stock for the pink one. yayyy. i am not supposed to touch it until i have completed my hw. heees i dun mind jus staring at it for the rest of my life. hehehes.

i managed to solve the second ques in maths assignment one. and i am super happpiiii wheeee cos my answer is correct. hehehes.

ohya. anyone out there wanna chip in for wenjian's bday prezzie? pls contact mii at ... my hp no. let miii noe asap. btw his bday was yesterday. hahas

so yups HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WJ~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home