Gememories

Saturday, August 7

_mY dAy_

i woke up at 10.05 in the morning den ate wanton noodles for breakfast. I wanted to start doing my hw at first budden i realised my room is in a terrible mess and that my study table has no space for me to do my work... sadness. Sho i started tidying my room.... from 11 plus until 2 plus. Den parents came home. I went to bathe then set off on our trip to the beach. When we reached there it was already 4 plus lo. The sun is shinning brightly lo. We rented 3 bikes then started cycling around lo. The bike that my mother and i got were mountain bikes den feel abit uncomfortable riding it. My dad just fetched us there then went shopping... then we rode around for 1 and a half hour den return the bike den wanted to work to mAc. Mac is far. Cos we were at the hawker centre that area. then we saw my father den we went to my grandfather's house for dinner. yay! reached there, then eat beehoon with curry and duck meat for dinner while watching the show at channel u from 7 to 8pm. That show RaWks... its abt a doctor solving crimes and operating on corpses... veh exciting worz... then went home lo. Ya didnt touch any work =( i came home den bathe again. Then started tidying my shelves and table again... now the shelves are neater.. but my study table is still in my mess. i sneak on the com to update haha life is getting boring worz. hmmm i wanna go shop shop lehz. Tmr afternoon going to see my auntie's new house in simei... wow wow excited lehz... then maybe can go tm and shop shop. who noe? I have decided to be a neat and organized freak from now on... but theres quite hard to achieve wor.

nVm... just jia you... gambatte nehz..!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home