Gememories

Wednesday, June 23

i am bored

y0y0z i hope that this entry gets published successfully without the words overlapping... erm yesterday was a somehow busy but yet not that busy day... hahax i went for tuition in the afternoon.... den i found out that i somehow got the time mixed up... lucky i settled everything. wheez ya den erm after tuition i took bus home den watched true heros... den do hw ya thats all bahx... i feel that my life is getting reallie boring sadness. But i must say that friendster is reallie interesting... i just received two testi from nur and cindy... budden none from my cousin! he said he will write for me de.. =( I wanna more testi!! Actually planned to go out with vivian and elaine tomorrow but vivian couldnt make it... so i am going out with my mother and brother tomorrow to watch Jack Neo's movie... the best bet... I wanted to watch windstruck with elaine and vivian de but sigh. iS the title of the show windstruck? I dunno hahax... it is a korean movie and starred the girl who acted in my sassy girl... wahh that girl damn chio lorz... long hair fair complexion wow she is almost perfect. let me submit this entry before i write more abt my life... i wanna see whether the words overlap... lol i noe this is lame kks

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home