Gememories

Tuesday, August 3

today..

today is a day.. eRm the third day of August... Singapore's 39th birthday is only 6 days away!! wow... sho exciting!! hAppy bIrthday Singapore!! I LuRvE sInGaPoRe!! wheeez...

today eRm... i went to sch in my dad's car as usual la... then horz as i was eating my bread, i saw that the clouds in the sky were exceptionally unique. They are not like those fluffy cotton wool... they are like cotton wool stretched over the sky... its sho beautiful!! =) then Erm... reached classroom.. go upstairs take books.

oh ya.. my right hand is bruised lol. Me and charmaine saturday went hwa chong carnival rite? Then we do henna mahz... den mrs george says 'no tattoo' then i veh scared mrs george will scold me sho i attempted my very best to rub off the henna... first try the thing came off... i was ecstatic kks... Then i rubbed and rubbed and rubbed den the skin came off with the henna.. then finally my hand is bruised... sadness =[

okie eRm den first period was science den followed by pe... Pe we played hockey... I sho scared charmaine will hit my bruised hand!! hahax just kidding.

Then eRm went back for english...

Then its recess...

then its geog. And this is the 'scary' part

I was partner B den mrs george called me to ans her ques

Then suddenly she shouted 'EXCELLENT'

Then clara they all say that she called me good girl or sth?

hahas

Then it was lit...

And tell you sth

Starting from lit.

Lessons were complete and total torture.

Maybe not that for us but for the teachers.

Ms tan was reallie angry. Cos eR we made her angry?

Its like aiya dunno how to say.

But it can be seen that ms tan felt sad.

I mean i reallie sympathize with her.

I am having second thoughts abt teaching as a career you noe hahax

Not reallie... being a teacher ish reallie cool...

A doctor wouldnt be too bad... bio ish reallie interesting...

okie then ms tan was sho fed up that she just let us do the assignment all by ourselves. pheW lucky i copied down some notes earlier if not my mind will be a complete blank lo. then mrs lim came in for maths. she was also upset cos we super noisy. Then in came wang lao shi and she was fed up with 2D's noise pollutants

Well well... three teachers upsetted in a row...

eR then oh ya i just found the lyrics for you are my sunshine song... Here it goes:

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You never know dear
How much i love you
So please dont take my sunshine away...

The other night dear
As i was sleeping
I dreamt that you were by my side
When i awake
i was mistaken
so i hang my head and cried

You told me once dear
you'd always love
and no one else could come between
And then you left me and found another
You have shattered all my dreams...

I think that the first verse is more happy... then the rest ish like sad sad de.

How i wish that my sunshine will always be there for me... lol.

eR then i went home after sch lo.

Today alot of hw lo... then thursday still got tests then can happily celebrate national day.

budden horz... must remember xian ku hou tian mahz... after tests den got 5 days no school worz... cool horz?

Friday half day of sch only worz... wheeez

hmmm

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home