Gememories

Thursday, August 5

yO yO

yesterday got acc... den horz after two groups present their presentation, lu lao shi questioned me and joey abt our opinions abt bgr. Joey is chairperson den i monitress mahz. Then i was like stammering away. I got many things to say de but duno how to phrase lol. Talk to teacher must careful abit la... if not wait say wrong things. Actually horz i think bgr is not encouraged la budden its reallie sweet you noe... as in sweet at a more mature age like 18... not at 14. I have reallie decided to put studies as my first priority... everything comes after that yep. I mean its like sec sch crush or bgr dun reallie last yeah? Its not fruitful de. After my observations. As long as guys see chio girls they go gaga... they may even forget they live on earth or that the earth revolves round the sun? lol yEp TrUe LuRvE iSh hArD tO fInD. maybe except in fanfic bahx.

yA kks den today... eRm got tests la.. chinese and science.. i think i am dead. Science still okie la. Chinese i was totally dumb haha i mean aiya its okie la. okie den eRm tomorrow national day celebration until 1030 den going back to gmps with nigel and meng shuen they all. Dunno whether nigel going back anot la... he said he maybe going bowling. sHo baD rIte? i sho excited abt seeing mdm nah and mrs tok and mrs soh and all the teachers again!! veh long neber see them le... i think since the prefect workshop bahx? ya but this year is kinda busy so dun reallie have time to think and miss them as much as last year hehex. but i am sho excited...

i asked my dad to buy tou hua come back gimme eat but he still havent come back lehz. hmmm

okie erm then i went for tuition straight after sch lo. Then today teach.. sexual reproductive system.. whoa its a reallie interesting chapter lo. i mean its becos of this reproductive system then i can be here updating my blog and you can be reading my blog rite? Dun think y y la.

yA then i take bus home lo. Then on the bus horz there is lady wearing spects with reallie big eyes staring at me lehz... I felt reallie uncomfortable... den horz after a while she closed her eyes and fell asleep.. phew. I take bus veh scared de. Cos last time when go vjc carnival horz i met a weird lady who is a drug addict bahx. den horz that was a reallie terrible and horrible experience for me. Thats why when i was on bus 171 to hcjc carnival with c'maine.. i veh scared oso. hahax

yAy!! dad's back... gonna eat my dao hui (hokkien for dou hua) brb

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home