Gememories

Monday, December 18

The sky hasnt being looking friendly for the past half an hour and it has just started raining... when I am about to go out! Always like that de lor. Then now I have to take a bus to the MRT stn. grr.

I reached home at around 4pm from buangkok. Took bus 80 from hougang interchange and the bus ride is only like 25 minutes? super fast. Came home to charge my hp. Cos the batt died jus now. Smsed too much haha and I didnt charge yesterday cos the batt was still full then.

Going to SPHERE CIP later... with yunyin. Bringing the elderly from peaceconnect to Garden City at Suntec and then on an Orchard Road Tour. Cool. Worked with dementia patients today. New experience... Got to know Pat, a social worker at the home and also Auntie Lee. Great day.

Erika is right. When you show love to those around you, you get love back in return. Yep. My day rocks (:

The rain's getting heavier. I better get ready to go out. Cya ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home