Gememories

Thursday, October 19

My Emotional IQ

Did some quizes on web.tickle. Doing quizes never fail to make me feel better. whee. Feeling so much better. Alot of people have been asking me why I am so emo these days. Well actually if i know, I won't be posting emo posts. Hee. Moodswings la. My haojiemeis understand (:

I did a quiz on the horoscope I truly belong to and it turns out that I am supposed to be an Aquarius wahaha. Another air sign. I dont mind. So now I am aqua-gem ;)

And I got an emotional IQ of 121. Nice number har? And my test results show that my strongest suit is empathy which is my ability to see things from someone else's point of view =D

http://web.tickle.com/tests/eiq/

There's UN Mock Conf. Presentation tomorrow. Scared scared. Alright better go le. bye~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home