Gememories

Wednesday, October 11

Tired

I just helped to book the class chalet with my mom's card. waha.

4J CLASS CHALET 20 NOV (MON) TO 22 NOV (WED) AT COSTA SANDS RESORT PASIR RIS

whee I am so excited. I am definitely going to stay overnight there. But I think I most probably cannot attend my yoga lesson on that particular tuesday. Nvm I can go on another day.

Yesterday's yoga lesson was woohoo! Rocks. Erika is a really friendly teacher. I attended the class with Yuhan and she appeared to have enjoyed herself as well. wheee I am going for the second lesson this sunday I guess. So I will be attending yoga lessons twice a week. yay! Now I am officially a yogi (:

There's so much happening these days. POH will be rehearsing for our presentation this friday. The presentation is on saturday morning. There's gala dinner on saturday night. May be going to kbox with twin on sunday.

Tell you something, I didnt have any conflict with twin today. yay finally. ha. we had a peaceful and fun time talking and laughing at each other today. duets rock!

had a hard time keeping awake in class today especially during Maths lesson. Too much for my poor brain cells. LA was pretty torturous. The tutorial on 'Animal Rights' almost drove my already-exhausted brain crazy. I am usually pretty enthu about such stuff. BUT I was seriously very tired. I am only human yea?

CSP lessons were cancelled and I stayed back awhile for a briefing by Ms Loh regarding gala dinner. I went home after that. I managed to finish reading the romance novel my buddy gave but that's part 1. I am gonna look for the part 2 story if not I will borrow the book from yy bah. But I think she has not read yet. so yep not very nice to borrow. I better go do my homework and finish up peiyu's very-belated-birthday gift (: cya

if you were a drop of tears, then i shall never ever cry. So that you will never leave my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home