Gememories

Wednesday, September 13

Blogging in Nanjing

I am using my buddy's laptop to blog now. Have been chatting online with my friends and offline with my buddy for quite a while. Today's a tiring day but it was fun. Aiya I think I should go off le. We were chatting about so much just now that my buddy cannot concentrate on doing her hw. ah evil me.

I am having a great time in Nanjing with my buddy and host family. I miss Singapore but not exactly home sick. I am less phobic towards dogs but gain a phobia towards spiral staircases. Yep I am happier every day and yea my chinese has improved tremendously whee.

I shall blog again next time. I write diary entries every day so not to worry about me forgetting the details. alright gtg cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home