Gememories

Wednesday, September 6

DON'T CRY

I have decided not to bore you people out there with the details of my tough day. It's not going to entertain you much and I am lazy to relate all the terrible details so let's just forget it. I didn't manage to get any ethnic costume today but I got souvenirs from PS. I had a hard time deciding what to buy but well. I eventually bought something. Finally. One thing off my list.

I also bought myself a gift.
















There are two words on that crying face which I failed to focus with my camera and so there's no photo of it. It says 'DON'T CRY'.

It may seem weird for me to get such a gift for myself. But I just want to remind myself not to cry when times are tough. Not to give up in times of adversity. It would be great if I have friends who buy this type of gifts for me la but come on. Not everyone knows how I feel or how emo I can get.

Today many things happened and I kept on reflecting and kinda criticizing myself non-stop.

I was not a good leader for I sacrifice my group item to complement others. This is something that our nation leaders will not do. This is something that a good leader won't do. Therefore I am not a good leader. I failed in my duties to fight for the welfare for my group members.

I AM SORRY.

I am not used to arguing with people. I tend to give in. I prefer compromising to fighting. But well I don't think I did the right thing today.

This morning, I reached school yet I couldn't get anyone to unlock the classroom for us to use. My group members had to put up with the stuffiness at sec4 study area.

I AM SORRY.

sigh.

Do not cry when times are tough

Do not give up in times of adversity.

Be strong. Persevere.

Ah but still I am very sorry people.

How come you are still striving to be the soul-giver when you can't even help yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home