Gememories

Saturday, February 18

five factor personality

Your Five Factor Personality Profile
Extroversion:
You have medium extroversion.You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."
Conscientiousness:
You have high conscientiousness.Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.Most things in your life are organized and planned well.But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.
Agreeableness:
You have medium agreeableness.You're generally a friendly and trusting person.But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.
Neuroticism:
You have high neuroticism.It's easy for you to feel shaken, worried, or depressed.You often worry, and your worries prevent you from living life fully.You tend to be emotionally reactive and moody. Your either flying very high or feeling very low.
Openness to experience:
Your openness to new experiences is medium.You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.
The Five Factor Personality Test
WHOA. thats like so chim but still some parts of it sound pretty reasonable and true (:
I am super pissed off now. I am using my desktop to type this post... cos my laptop's wireless connection is so ... slow that I have to wait for more than 5 minutes for a page to load. I dunno the exact timing cos someone as impatient as me obviously wont bother to wait. I will just click on the 'x' and close that page. I am very tempted to scold the 'blardi' word but I am trying to stop myself. I think the urge is somehow due to the watching of 'Seeds of Chucky' just now. Oh man. Violence and blood. Trust me. I felt terribly giddy after watching it and it's scary. I screamed even though I was at home, the lighting was bright, my family members were around me and there is no hint of horror atmosphere at all, but just sticking my eyes to the television is enough to set my voicebox siren =P
Anyway I dunno how I am going to do chinese projects in the future... cos my laptop has chinese language but no internet. the printer is actually connected to my laptop. The desktop has super fast internet but no chinese language due to some reasons even though its window xp. What a great deal of inconveniences being caused. oh gosh. Shouldnt have recontracted the internet connection. Well I may be a gemini and I may be adaptable to changes, even sudden ones but not all. I am terribly sick of the fact that I have to leave my room and walk to the living room to use the computer... desktop to be more specific. ARGH. whatever. I shall go and do more quiz to destress myself and FYI I have lotsa homework undone and I have a LA test on Monday which is still in the un-revised state. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home