Gememories

Thursday, November 24

Going to M'sia tmr

I finally found the magazine which I was desperately searching for a few minutes ago yays. Lady Luck's with me =P

Hm what can I blog about? I am rotting at home these few days. Settling CIP, CCAs and erh tuition stuff. And like I mentioned in my previous post, I am apparently being transformed into a bookworm. Wahahaha what can I say. I love books to bits (: My current literary entertainment, if you are interested to know, is Pulling Princes: The Calypso Chronicles by Tyne O'Connell. She's a great writer and her forewords for the book is really interesting.

'You have to pull a boy from the pond and kiss him before you'll know if he's a frog or prince.'

Aw disgusting. Think about kissing a frog. No way.

It's a really nice book which Pei Yu recommended to me last Monday when we went to the Geyland East Library together. Just like what she said, if you like the series of Princess' Diary books, you are bound to enjoy reading this book cos' there's some royal attention involved in it too. Hehe. I am halfway through the book. It reminds me of that Mean Girls movie too.

Let's leave the bookworm world and enter reality. Ah. The design for our CSC tee has kinda been confirmed. Actually not really but we know for sure that the design has sunflowers. Hm I dont have a particular liking for sunflowers actually. I prefer roses and tulips laa. But I've always thought that sunflowers are good symbols of hope. And the magazine which I was digging out for just now had a page on the significances of flowers. It's actually the Feb 2003 issue of Lime. Quite old har. But nonetheless useful.

On that particular page which actually tells readers what flowers symbolises what, sunflowers are known as symbols for adoration and hope. Woohoo. HOPE. Yup that's the magical word. As long as there is life, there is hope. Sheesh my laptop just hibernated and I hate it. It makes the internet connection goes off and the whole modem goes bonkers.

Ok the internet connection is back. But I can't log in to MSN cos there's some problems. Whatever. I am finishing this post then I am off to pack my stuff for tomorrow's Malaysia trip. My darling zen neeon is being charged right now. And I am definitely not leaving Singapore without it.

Hm I haven't decide which book I am bringing with me on the trip. Here's my list of choices:
1. Caught in the Act by Gemma Fox
2. PS. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
3. Just Friends by Robyn Sisman

and four Qiong Yao's books which I borrowed for my Chinese book review. I think I can finish reading Pulling Princes by tonight cos there is no point bringing a book which I am almost done reading on the trip. Just gonna increase my load.

I have to send a proposal and a namelist for the Christmas Karaoke to Miss Tan by tonight, before I leave for the trip early in the morning tomorrow.

Had been listening to FM 88.3 after lunch. Every day at around 2.30pm or 2.45pm they will have this astrology talk, which FM 93.3 used to have every morning at 7am every morning. Gemini's mood today is not too good for social situations. Lucky. I've been home the whole day lalala. Let's hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

After the astrology talk every afternoon from Monday to Friday, there is this er xin li ce yan. Some sort of psychology surveys in which they will ask you a question and give you 4 choices then the choice you choose would reveal a particular personality trait of yours. I hate to say it but the results are quite accurate. That quiz this afternoon... the interpretation was so accurate that I can hardly believe it. Really. The interpretation was not a good one but it was accurate. Ohwells.

During my search through three huge stacks of magazines (LIME, Teenage, Teens, Shape) just now, I found this particular magazine without a cover... It has this fruit quiz and I am sad to say once again, that the interpretation is quite accurate.

What Fruit Are You?
Wanna find out what you favourite fruit says about your character? Read on...

Apple
You are extravagant, impulsive and outspoken, probably with quite a temper. While you might not be the most organized person, you're a good team leader. You love to travel and have an enthusiasm for life unmatched by most!

Banana
You're the ultimate softie. Loving, gentle and sympathetic by nature, you often lack in self- confidence and are quite timid by nature. You are prone to be taken advantage of because of your vulnerability and sweet-temper. When in love, you absolutely adore everything about your partner and your relationships are usually very peaceful.

Mango
You're a person to be reckoned with- you have very fixed ideas and influencing you is next to impossible. You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes. You like to control the situation and love mental challenges. But you're a softie when it comes to people you love!

Cherry
Life's isn't always sweet for you. You often face ups and downs in life, especially professionally. You have a fertile imagination and are often involved in creative pursuits. Although you might be a loyal and sincere partner, you find it difficult to express your feelings.

Pear
If you put your mind to something, you get it done. But you tend to be fickle and have trouble completing tasks with the enthusiasm you started with. You need instant gratification and enjoy using your brain. It might be easy to strike up a friendship with you but maintaining it might be a problem.

Peach
You're the friendly sort, frank and outspoken. You enjoy life to the fullest and are quick to forgive and forget. You have an independent streak and are an ideal lover- fiery, passionate and faithful. But you don't like public displays of affection.

Papaya
You are fearless, taking everything life throws at you in your stride. You're the kind who thinks and thinks and thinks before acting. You have a wicked sense of humour and a generous nature that keeps you in the good books of most people. Meeting new friends and exploring new sights is your source of enjoyment!

Pineapple
You make quick decisions and are quick to act. You organizational abilities are exceptional and you're never daunted no matter how big the task. You tend to be self-reliant and are sincere and honest in dealing with others. Even though you might not be the sociable type, the friends you make are for life.

Yupps so is the interpretation for you accurate? My favourite fruits are mango, green apple and banana. I think the quiz would be more accurate if honeydew and watermelon are added teeheehee.

I hope the Malaysia trip will be a blast. Over 50 ppl from my big family going. Uncles, aunties, cousins etc etc. Will be going to Malacca and Kuala Lumpur. Yay. Will be staying in beach resort on the last night.

Guess I am off to pack the stuff for my trip. My darling zen neeon is fully charged so are my batteries for my finepix camera. Yays. All set for the trip. Gonna watch Tong Xin Yuan later. The show is getting more and more enthralling and definitely more complicated. May Dashan be safe and sound and away from Snoopy and all dangers. He is one of my favourite characters in the show. Daqiu and Shaodong will be getting their retributions in today's episodes. Check them out. Ohmy Ohmy. I forgot that today's also the debut of SHE's new teenage drama, Zhen Ming Tian Nv. Ahhhh How? Both shows are at 7pm. Alright. I am gonna record Zhen Ming Tian Nv. Ohwells

Sotong me. And I wanna say once again. I am NOT a bimbo. Although I know bimbo starts with 'b' and bel also starts with 'b' but I dont care. Whatever.

pinkgerberas.yummymangoes. happybel (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home