Gememories

Saturday, May 13

hungry& stressed

I am super hungry now. I managed to complete the two chemistry ws with lotsa chemistry questions... wah do until wanna die despite my love with chemistry. got a few questions dunno how to do though.

My stomach's grumbling like crazy. And i feel super stressed. Will be going to my grandparents' for some Mother's Day feast later... which means I've to finish my part for the service learning competitions by this afternoon.

haiya. I really feel like going out. The whole place is super noisy cos they are renovating some centre downstairs. Hate those knocking and drilling noises.

ah gimme some serenity cann!!!

i am dying of curiosity but no i am not initiating anything at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home