Gememories

Tuesday, April 12

piglet family set up whoosh

whoa. piglet family all the way!! hahahas. today is another one of the happiest day in my 15 years of life on earth. ohwells. of cos i spent it wid my darling haojiemeis. wahahas.

alright. so this morning woke up at usual time. then my eyes were so tired and redshot. dripped lotsa droplets of eye mo le. but still red. no choice laa. still hafta go to sch. then reached sch le. chaoji tired lorhs. speed walked all the way to my clsrm then put my head on the table and slept whahas. then went for flag raising. today everyone from my mi grp reached in time for flag raising ((:

flag raising was cool. hahas. cos too few ppl in each cls so we just combined everyone together into one 3j cls. cool har.

then after flag raising went back to class then chao ji slack lorhs. then went library then er went canteen. then ya. got discuss laa. but i spent more time niaoing juehui abt sth. hahas. i oso kanna niaoed lorhs. erhem. hahas

then in the library was chaoji pissed off. shumin and the others attempted to capture mii and someone in the same picture. grrrr. hahas. not veh pissed off. i noe they were just fooling around. then shumin oso took some photos of herself. hahas chaoji zi lian kuang. like miii !!

then they decided to come to my hse to do the powerpoint cos we cant concentrate in school. then we went down to canteen to peii shumin have lunch cos she got mep afterwards so cannot come my hse. yepps. i ate cai fan and the meat thing is chao ji nice wid all the sauce. drank peach tea oso. addicted to it le ahhh

then took bus back to my hse lorhs. crapped and chatted on the bus. reached my hse. then we erm hehehs. watched mv first. then did powerpoint. then kinda picnic and feast on chocolate and potato chips. hehehes. its totally cool lorhs. then after a while we started to take photos of ourselves wid my cutie little piglet. chaoji shuang kkaes. we made use of the self timer in my camera and my mini tripod stand. then we were screaming and laughing and giggling away. we took like 45 photos in like erm 45 minutes issit. hahas not sure. but if that is, so 1 photo 1 min. totally coolness.

then ruth hafta go home so yepps. then i upload the photos into my computer then we made a powerpoint wid the pictures then we went back to our mi project hehehes. then ya. do until 5 plus. then they went home.

then after that i called the m1 service to activate my gprs and mms. scary experience. cos i was stammering the whole time and speaking broken english. hahahas. paisehh-ness. but i am glad its over the phone. pheww

alright. yepps. i guess thats all .gonna play games. tmr no need go sch so early le. finally. cya ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home