Gememories

Saturday, April 9

wow seafood

i am never gonna eat seafood ever again. hmm cannot lyk that say. i am not gonna eat seafood for the time being. yepps. cos i just had it just now. prawns and crabs. and its a horrible experience. two nights ago. i cut my left thumb while i was attempting to put that debbi bear keychain onto my schoolbag, replacing the black-pink piggie. then i was using my scissors to hold the keychain ring. then i used my thumb to pry it open. then i did it too many times. so my thumb started to bleed. lols.

i didnt realise until quite some time later. lols. not that i have no feelings but i dunno why. i will only realised that i injured myself after some time. there was one time when i cut my elbow. i forgot when le. i think was during the orientation at the beginning of this year. then the junior told mii that my arm was bleeding then i realised lols. its either this year orientation or last year kaleidoscope laa. cant rmb. short term memory.

then there was once during chemistry practical. i kinda scalded myself. then got a red mark on my arm. i only realised it after jue hui told mii. hahas. she was my lab partner mahs. okae this incident confirmed is this year happened de. hahahas. cos jue hui wasnt in my class in sec one and two mahs. smarty miii lols.

ohya i rmb. yesterday (friday) i went to sch wid two plasters on my left thumb and wrist. lols. my thumb was cut by the keychain putting incident. my wrist had some allergies then bleeding laa. then a few ppl asked mii wad happened to my left arm. hahas. i think it looked kinda serious laa. like i got into a fight or sth. hahas

then stooopid darren and junming niaoed mii. they said i tried to commit suicide but slash my wrist the wrong way. hahas. such meanies lorhs. i will never try to shorten my life. wadever valid reason there can be. wahahas. i treasure my life. i will continue living. i need to find my fairytale and prince rmb ? ;)

okae. i was talking abt seafood rite. then digress. i am not reallie that 'unfeeling' laa. lyk just now i eating seafood, i pricked myself wid the thorn (??) on the crab. i realised it. cos its sharp and its painful. hahas there is this teeny weeny small mini hole on my left index finger. yepps.

i just realised that eating seafood can be tedious work. yesh. its totally tedious. esp if you are extremely hungry but you have to remove the shell of the crab and prawns patiently. I was so worried that their juicy juice will splash onto mii somehow. hahas then my brother dirtied the whole floor when eating.

did you realise that i change the title of my blog. from ephemeral love to fairytales. hahas. everyone is going on and on about fairytales. i can write an endless essay on it.

fairytales are somehow related to love. yepps. somehow someway.

but fairytales seem everlasting. and love is not.

alright wadeva. its the same thing. when you realise that ur fairytale has come true or you have found your true love, you will just fall into a bottomless pit, thinking that everything has become perfect and idealised. hahas. then when you realised that the bottomless pit is bottomless, you will noe that everything is just an illusion of urs and its too late to regret le.

omygawd wad am i crapping abt again. grrr getting so crappish nowadays. well maybe becos i read too much fanfic and watch too many teenage drama serials le. wahahas. still my crap can somehow contains some of the life lessons. wahahas.

like dun find love. let love find you. all those stuff laa.

but wadever it is, dun be mislead by my blog entries. i am not in love.

cos i havent found my prince. still waiting. wahahas. yepps. right here waiting.

thats the title of the midi my blog is playing now. nice midi yeahs? it rawks. i realised that the daodai abit too chong dong bahhs. esp. the beginning part of the midi. and the song gets kinda irritating after listening to it for a few times. cos its a sad song. abt separation between 2 lovebirds yea. cos the guy dun understand the girl or sth. then its only when the girl realised that their love/ chemistry is no longer there then she decided to give up on that relationship then did the guy plead her to stay and is willing to give up his reputation or wadeva it is.

sometimes guys can be so insensitive laa. yepps its a fact. guys are insensitive. its a fact no one can deny.

i seem to enjoy blogging today. wahahas. anyway i wanted to change the midi to truly.madly.deeply. by savage garden de. then the midi was not played by piano. hahas. and i thot right.here.waiting is nicer and suits fairytales more. its true. this song is usually played during wedding dinners. wedding dinners means a wedding is going on. two ppl have accepted each other and are going to spend their lifetime together. it is lyk marking the 'happily ever after' ending of a fairytale. yeppps. crap again le. tsk tsk. wads wrong wid miii grrrr

i seem to have some problems. yeahs. i am talking so much abt love and fairytales. guess i should cut down on the number of fanfic i am reading. anyway did you check out the fanfic on jay and jolin? hehehes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home