Gememories

Sunday, April 10

blogskin is down

i am listening to guangliang's tonghua cd now. wahahas. i like all the songs except for one. i dunno why but i just dun like the 'yi dian guang yi dian liang'. always skip that song.

just went to blogskins website. its currently down. grrr. i wanna change blogskin. and i was looking for one that fits my fairytales theme.

but those i found are either despo for love. or are out of love. i am not despo for love neither am i out of love. erm how can i be out of love when i havent even been in love har? o.O

my currently blogskin rite. the font has a bit of problem laa. dunno why. then while browsing the blogskins website i found this nice pic of a little boy pulling a little girl on the beach. their back view was shown laa. i was thinking of putting this pic into my current blogskin. hmmm

omygawd. my heart just skipped a beat. my playful juniors sent mii this video titled car. then the beginning part was a bird eyeview of a car driving laa. then suddenly a horrible looking monster came into the screen. whoa. nearly scream. hahas. that reminds mii of constantine!! ahhh constantine is like the most horror-est movie i ever watch. omg its not even a horror movie lorhs. but its a horror movie to mii. i wonder wad will happen if i watch the eye 10 or samara. wahahas.

oh ya. i wanna update on my list of favourite mv.

top 5 favourite mv of bel ((:
1. guang liang- tong hua
2. jay chou- ge qian
3. jay chou- yuan you hui
4. fish leong- fen shou kuai le
5. jay chou- qing tian

maybe stil got somemore but i cant rmb now la. btw i just got myself a new mei wahahas. yujie from cushka. woots.

right now i am not desperate for my fairytale to come true. but i want to go to cineleisure and watch movies badly and desperately. my pooh's heffalump movie booo. i better catch it before its gone. i wanna shop and take neoprints wid my friends oso. but right now i am stuck at home wid this computer. double booo. i havent gone shopping in singapore after i came back from europe. and i cant stand it anymore. yepps. i am gonna sneak out to the shopping malls somehow during mi week wuhahahas. wish mii luck.

i shortened my wiishh list yesterday if you happened to realise it. and i added 'right here waiting' lyrics to my column. when i was editing my wiishhlist rite, i realised that i dun seem to lack of anything lehs. hahas. in fact i have more of everything. whoa. i should be contented laa. but i wan more movies, clothes and bear bears. i oso want to go back to paris and london. and i wanna go italy too. okae fine. i am not contented. gimme my fairytale inclusive of my prince and angel and i will be contented x)

shall go and check out the blogskins website to see if its okae. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home