Gememories

Sunday, April 10

scary monster boo

an embarrassing thing just happened. rmb the scary video i mentioned in the previous entry? my junior, ashley told mii that he showed his sister but his sister didnt have any big reactions cos he gave her hints. so smarty mii decided to show my brother. then i turned the volume to mute then the video started. i was hugging my piglet cushion extremely tight and half covering my eyes. i havent get over the terror yet mahhs. fine i am timid. if not constantine movie would not have scare mii out of my wits laa. duh

then my brother had no reaction. just calm and said chey. then i told him to watch again then this tym i increase the volume. i wanted to scare him rite. then in the end i kanna scared. booo. i was scared to tears cann. cos that monster thing come out then got screaming sound so i screamed oso. omygawd malu lehhhs. paisehh-ness. yesh. tears started flowing free and fast.

so now i can proudly declare myself as a timid crybaby. wahhhh

it still reminds mii of constantine movie although i watched it 2 mths ago. boohoo.

that time i didnt scream. cos i noe the person i watched the movie wid will be terribly freaked out by my screams wahahas. and no one screams in the cinema. ppl scream at theme parks mahhs. i dun wan to malu myself and my friend rite.

so ya. i didnt scream. just closing my eyes now and then or holding my fist to my lips. wahahas. cos we didnt buy any drinks mahs then you noe that thingy where you put your cup of coke. yepps. i was clutching terribly hard onto that thing. by the time i got out of the cinema, my right hand has marks on it. wahahas. theres nth else other than that for miii to grab le mahhs. terribly malu-ness. grrrr. fine. this is another evidence that i am a timid person.

wadeva. everyone has their weak points laa. veh funny de. i am timid yet i always wanna act pro and watch horror movies. wahahahas.

now i noe that i am not cut out to watch horror movies and carry and roll a whole round table. hahas. i realised lotsa new things abt myself thru my life journey. whoa. enlightening >.<

anyway if any of you out there who are interested to watch that scary movie that i talked abt just now (not constantine) drop mii a msg at msn. i send it to you immediately wahahas. bet you will get freaked out like i did. or at least i hope u do ((:

i am becoming a meanie nehhs. oops.

ohwells. wad other things can i crap abt. fairytales. hmmm not going to keep talking abt that. okae i thot of sth. wahahas

next mth is my bday mth. whoa. yepps i am a geminii. i am a total believer of horoscope. one of the day in my bday mth is my bday, the very special day when someone capable is born onto this earth wuhahas. it will also be the day when all the wiishhes in my wiishhlist come true. or at least i hope they do come true. i noe one of them is coming true. cos my darling jue hui and other dearest haojiemeis are getting mii this bigg debbi bear bear which i wanted very badly. hahas. though i already noe this surprise, i will still act surprise dun worry ;) i am totally pro at that. hahas. then i will pretend to be moved to tears. hahas.

i rmb i got myself this piglet soft toy last year. wuhahas. yesh. i got myself a bday present. cannot arh. i happy. wahahas and charmaine and the others got mii this pooh bear in a monkey outfit. totally cuteness ((:

actually i dun reallie ask for any bday presents laa. not so thick skinned. but i like surprises. a surprise birthday greeting will do. hahas.

okae. my bday mth is oso the mth for level camp. triple boo. i still dunno my grping. and i wont get to noe until the next next week. cos mi week mahs. i am reallie praying hard kkaes. my horoscope this mth is considered rather good. i hope its as good next mth or better.

i dun wan to talk abt level camp laa. talk abt other things. anyway the kindred spirit show has started but nvm.

my mom just reminded mii just now of my slackiness this year. yesh i slack alot this year. i dunno why. slacking just rawks. colin think so too. and i bet all of you out there think so too. but i think its not too good. the results and consequences definitely not ideal. look at my tests results. guess i need to buck up le. but actions speaks louder than words. and its even harder to stop slacking.

wadeva. if i cant slack then i wan movies and shopping time. wahahas. demanding har. life is like this. cannot have this then have that laa. in hokkien is called no fish prawns oso cann ((:

if cannot have movies and shopping time then i wan my fairytale inclusive of my prince and angel. still... everything i said will still lead back to fairytale talk eventually. its a cycle. woww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home