Gememories

Wednesday, November 24

yo~

heyya

my computer has some bigg problems and sad to say its realli infected with viruses. gonna set a lucky day for me to do some disc recovery. wish me luck ya?

I last wrote on 18 nov rite... today is 24 nov. okie i didnt update for quite long la. let me write from 19 onwards. provided i can rmb wad i did on that particular day kks

19 november friday
went to school for sap scholarship interview briefing in the avt.. supposed to be lecture theatre de then changed at the last minute. copied down notes for weilin. cos she didnt attend la. after that charmaine and i went to orchard. then we were lyk walking around the whole of orchard... to find lido. so that we can watch the incredibles.

then walk walk walk... walk until both of us giddy la lol then finally found our dear lido. bought tickets. then i bought nacho and ribena. charmaine bought kfc's whipped potato. then went in to watch. i tell u arhh the show rawks... jack jack is so cute... dash is cool. violet is sweet... mr incredible and the elasticgirl or woman are loving. haha

yupp and tooopid charmaine lost my movie ticket stub!! tooopid better find and return me kks. humphhhh

btw sitting beside me in the cinema was this brother and sister. they look lyk eurasians or wadever budd they speak jap. then they placed this plate of nacho's between them on the handle of the seats la.

then half way thru the show. the sister accidentally knocked over the nachos and spilled the sauce all over the brother. then the brother was crying and screaming and swearing. omg

kinda irritated. then the whole cinema de ren all looking at them lorh. i was terrified kks. then the brother started hitting the sister with his sauce stained hand. and scolding her baka.. which means pigg in jap i think.

yupp haha scary... after that me and charmaine went to far east plaza then after a lot of walking and turning, we got to wisma atria and to heeren. upon reaching heeren, we were as hungry as a wolf. haha then went to eat sakae sushi. charmaine ate this jap french fries with fish cake... haha nah just kidding its the noodles... bigg thickk and elongated!! wahahah

i ate chicken chop thingy with rice la. then got the salad and soup and watermelon. i dun dare to eat the salad and soup... got weird taste. oh ya i oso ate a plate of the crab stick sushi la.

after that shop around lorhh... went to the shop which sell those cute badges... yupp i bought one. charmaine no money... supposed to cant buy rite? i paid for her... so ya she owed me money huh... okie rmb to pay me horrr lol anyway she bought 2 badges.

after that passed thru wisma atria to go to orchard mrt. diane called me. yupp she was alone. didnt get to talk to her. alot of pple mahh yupp thats it.

the incredibles rawks kkks...yuppp reallie cute and interesting... kawaii nehh i watching tmr again. wahahah tmr got pri sch class gathering... rawks sia.

20 november saturday
went to my gu ma's house early in the morning. my uncle getting married. my future auntie very chio lehhh.. slim slim de very photogenic too x)

yuppp went to my gu ma's penthouse in simei. then back to her old house in simei oso. then my uncle and future auntie jing cha to the elders la. then got tang yuan eat haha... my other auntie's son very cute... called javier. his eyes very big. he somemore spiked hair lehhh... my auntie spiked for him. he is only 5 years old lorhs. his eyes very bigg and bright. shuai ge nehh

yupp then after that attend the church holy matrimony. javier was the page boy. haha very cute.. then got buffet. the buffet got this chocolate cream puff. rawks sia... very fast let pple take finish le

yupp

21 november sunday
morning wake up.. watch tv. do a bit of homework. then at night 6 plus. go to sheraton hotel for my uncle's wedding dinner. i wore a beige colour skirt and black sleeveless blouse and low heeled slippers.brought my camera along too. haha

then erm when we reach there my uncle and future auntie were still in tee and shorts... they havent change yet hahaha they were rehearsing lorhs

then after that pple started to arrive. many relatives say wad i grew up le lorhs and blah blah blah. then dinner starts. the food rawks. and got this colour spotlight. cool lorhs. my little cousin was lyk so happy haha.

after that erm got chocolate to bring home as gifts. yupp then the wedding got show video and photos of my uncle and future auntie.. cool sia. yuppp... sheraton hotel rawks... so nice and classy... whoa budden i think sure very ex. the wedding dinner is in the ballroom btw =)

22 november monday
today got games day SPHERE CIP. budden not i organize one... is gwendoline and xinying organize one. not reallie games day. just a simple tea session. yuppp talked and interacted with the elderlys. they were reallie friendly. haha then they lyk so eager to get prizes lyk that. yuppp sang songs played games.. .totally enjoyed myself la. jiamin oso got go with me x)

23 november tuesday
which is yesterday... i went for my interview. yuppp reached le then went to cafeteria. after that went to interview room then realised charmaine went in le. haha next is me. very scary kks i tell u. nvm its over. then after that went to my dad's office. surf net and slacked there. my mother's pc abit sort sort oso. the colour display got prob... then cant change oso. then cannot watch vcd. sadd man

24 november wednesday which is today larhh
woke up at 815. supposed to go sch to find mrs wong and ask her abt the sequence for concert... then reached school at 9 sharp. i am punctual haha. wore my class tee. yupp then went staff rm to find mrs wong. she came out then talked to me for less than 4 min then i went home. lucky my dad got wait for me. and back home i am here... typing lorhs... later going with my junior to pri sch to get psle results. haha so exciting mannn

tomorrow got pri sch class gathering lehhh. so excited. i hope nth will go wrong. anyway this gathering is not i organize one.. is yuxin organzie one.. yupp so well...

whoaaa jie lun's concert is this saturday!! exciting har? sadd lorhs i not going.

this saturday 12 pm got meteor rain lehhhh f4. i thot they disbanded le lehhhs... nvm haha this time one is meteor rain debut. new series. not meteor garden get it? yuppp if you lyk f4 then watch lorhss if not you can just switch off your tv. in case you get frustrated and take up a hammer to bash your tv. that wld be so sad yeah? haha okie okayyy i am crapping. wadever laaaa

____gonna conquer those fats and shedd the kilos...___

or rather ____gonna blastt off those fats and shedd the kilos ;) (x

fats and calories... blast off! haha

sadd la... fats and calories love me. wahahha sadist yeah

okie gtg go le... gtg accompany junior to sch le... byebye

goodd luck to those getting psle reults today...

come to dunman high kks? i will be waiting for u xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home