Gememories

Thursday, November 11

siannn

just came back after playing badminton with my brother... oh man lo the game of badminton ish lyk kinda badd lo. dun wanna talk abt it lo...

anyway its just so unfair lorhss.. just so unfair lorrhs. i am not telling why so dun ask me.

this morning wake up at 1015

1015 lehhhhh

means that jay chou show has already passed 15 minutes... i was kinda fed up lo. fed up with myself for waking up late la... then faster wake up wash up and watch lo. jay rawks no matter one. okie then breakfast was not gd too...

on the whole a bad day for me so fair... sadd man

yesterday went tm to watch princess diaries 2. its kinda boring at the begining... only the last part better but not as gd as the princess diaries 1. i nearly fell asleep. oops haha.but i was eating popcorns la.. i kinda feel that its not worth it la. yuppp nvm

then errr shop around bahhh

yuppp holidays are lyk so siannnn. my brother is lyk so happy though his hols havent even started. why? becos he has a brand new gameboy advance xp. and me? just facing the pc, tv and homeworks. urghhhh i feel lyk working... but on the other hand, i dun feel lyk working... lol wads my problem? i have no idea. neopets.com has some big problems i cant log on to it oh man. i wanna play ultimate bullseye laaaaa. urghhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home