Gememories

Sunday, October 31

friday, saturday and today- sunday

okie i didnt blog on fri cos i was reallie sad and tired... i shall start with wad happened on friday kks...

fRiDaY 29/10/04

errrr i woke up as usual... ate breakfast then changed then wear tie then went to sch by dad's car... i think i am kinda retarded cos i didnt realise it was the last day of 2D'04

then after that started telling pple to write my autograph bk then mrs lim gave out report slip...

then spring cleaning...

by then i had started taking photos and videos of 2D...

spring cleaning... is one event filled with total sadness.... it was the last event that 2D'04 will cooperate together... isnt it sadd???

then after spring cleaning.. .we took three graduation pic... of 2D la.. 2 with ms's cam then one with my digital cam...

then after that... i cant reallie rmb wad happened. i was supposed to go out with peiyu budden i cant bear to leave the classroom. i just stood there looking at the other pple then pple started crying... audz was crying reallie hard.. then i went round hugging and consoling the pple then i looked at the empty tables and chairs and my tear glands were activated and my tears flowed free and fast...

my tears were lyk the running tap.. once its on it cant stop... i noe i always cry whenever i laughh budden on friday... i noe and swear that i was reallie sadd... grace and others were reallie nice... they offered me huggs and dried my tears... this only made me cry harder... before i noe it ... i was crying reallie hard... just cry cry cry... my heart hurt i dun wan to leave... i dun wan to depart from the others..i sat on the desk and cried cried cried.. the guys were kinda making fun la... they were lyk pretending to cry.. budden they got tell us dun cry and all that... then erm kejing and wee kiat were lyk shaking my hands and wishing me all the best la.. budden i still kept crying...

then when grace amelia and mich and yanling i think started singing the 'graduation' song i started crying even harder... its lyk so sadd... i dun wan to leave!!!! ahhhhhhhhh i dun wan to leave 2D'04... i had reallie deep and true feelings for 2D'04... maybe becos i was the monitress for 2 years... and becos 2D'04 left reallie fond memories for me... its total sadnesss.... why must there come a time for pple to part why why why why why why why why why

then after that went tm with peiyu... my eyes were very swollen... oh ya nigel was lyk saying why he nv see me cry until lyk that when 6 charity'02 was going to part...

you noe why ?

cos i was naive then...

i thot that we were able to have a gathering as planned every year and we would never distant each other... i noe i was wrong... budden in my heart, 2D'04 spirit will always live.... 2D'04 all the wayy!! wheeee 2D'04 is the drive that kept me going.... now and forever... 2D'04 will forever be in my heart... and will always be as important as jay chou is to me... haha no la slightly more impt la... =)

SaTUrDay 30/10/04
went m'sia with parents... budden i was still reallie sadd kept thinking abt 2D'04 and tears welled up in my eyes

today- sunday- 31/10/04
errr went parkway just now.. then shopp then saw nigel at pizza hut budden i didnt went in la.. haha cos my dad wanna go east coast to eat dinner ... yuppp just came back from there...

tmr got chalet.... 2D'04 chalet... i am going to go lo...last year i didnt enjoy myself cos i was sick... this year i am going to spend every min with all my friends from 2D'04 i reallie regretted not going to some of the gatherings for 2D'04... hmmm sighhh its kinda late to regret... budden i still feel sadd and my heart hurts... i dunno why it just hurts....

yupp looking forward to chalet tmr...=)

-feeling sadd and heartbroken...

why must pple part?

why must there be tears?

2D'04 all the wayyyyy!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home