Gememories

Tuesday, August 17

today

i hope this get published successfully lo... yesterday i write two long entries abt my day... thousand over words and the entries just disappeared.. wL okie i just briefly talk abt my day in sch yesterday... got two assembly one abt sexuality talk, show us video on abortion process and wad pple think of sex. second assembly is after recess... ms loh told us abt dhs student council and how to apply for it lo. I am gonna apply bahx... but havent get the form hmmm then mr ng tell us abt dhp.. then give forms to those phase one pple who are offered a place in dhp. I was called lo... ya like that bahx...

hmmm today is an interesting day bahx... hmmm science learn abt chromosomes and dna all that. then pe... play hockey. Learning to dribble... then when i dribble around and stand near the volleyball net then suddenly a volleyball landed right on top of my brain aka head... veh the pain lo wad the... then i felt giddy for a second then my heart started beating quickly and the next thing i noe there is tears in my eyes... then i sat down on the floor then all my classmates were crowding around me... then the guys who were playing the volleyball came over and said 'sorry la' then i think li ern scolded them asshole then those seniors actually scolded her the four letter words and they apologize until so bu gan yuan.... sho bad. Then ms tan came over and the first thing she said.. hit by volley ball? not hockeyball rite? haha then okie la. then she asked me to sit in the shade and rest for a while cos i suffering from shock only... haha i cant imagine if i was hit by hockey ball lo.. i think i will suffer from concussion. then ms tan asked me whether the guys got apologise i said got. then ms tan say if they never i go and whack them hahah... btw thx li ern... hehex...

then went back for english.. but mrs george used it to teach geog... then recess and after recess geog again... then lit.. and ms tan gave out boxer's eulogy lo. Did fairly well bahx... then she compared me with xijing to see who is more mature... then she kept urging those pple who lit is good to take lit next year... my lit is quite okie la... but i dunno lehz...i cant even decide wad combi i taking next year except that i want triple science wahaha Erm then was maths... then clara and i mis-labelled the slant height of the pyramid... then our answers were wrong lo then after that was chinese... wrote zuo wen for competition. Wang lao shi showed a pic of a hand holding onto a small foot. haha... need us to imagine stuff out lo... then after that went home lo... took bus home just now ... cos dad not free...

wheeee tmr ish cAmp!!! wow wow wow... my stuff sorta finish packing le...except for some things like sports shoes and light sticks all that lo... haha dun miss me worz pple... hmmm 3 days no sch.. budden got alot of assignments lehz... sadness.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home