Gememories

Saturday, November 18

Disappointed

I was so pissed off just now by fm 933 radio station la. Cos they shortened my dedication letter and didnt read out the names of about a dozen of my friends. grr. Fortunately I didnt notify too many people about the dedication. And I waited over one hour for this short dedication that could've been jus sent in by sms.

And the thing is they didnt play the song that I wrote to dedicate. They played some other weird songs. And when some people smsed in to dedicate song, they played the song requested. how irritating. And the DJ is not my beloved jiahui. I am definitely going to write in again this holidays, preferably during a weekday. heh. All the song dedications tonight were practically rushed through by the DJ. freakish.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST DARLING YI LING!
love you loads. sistas forever~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home