Gememories

Friday, May 13

fine. i am a blur sotong.

alright. fine. i am a blur sotong. i admit that i am more blur than usual and i have no idea why. but straightforwardness hurts at times u noe. wheres ur sensitivity. nothing much too mention about today. my mood was pretty much ruined this morning. and my face was black during biology presentation. black as in not literally. when we were singing the bonus song, i tried forcing out smiles and laughters but tell u what. its all fake. my mood is ruined. and now i feel hurt. dont ask mii why cos i am not telling. so its no use asking. and its not going to help as you remind mii of what happened today.

got our test paper back for chemistry. and went through corrections. then continued watching the an lian tao hua yuan show.

hold on. i am going to shut up that bird my dad had placed in my room.
-----------------------------
alright i am back. sheesh. my mom's asking mii to drink my green tea. so yea hold on.
-----------------------------
back. the door's closed. no more interruption. grrr. okae. the anliantaohuayuan show is not bad. but its too draggy and longwinded. at some points of time i actually felt like sleeping. and i dont understand the ending when that lady picked up those papers and threw them again. ohwells.

went to canteen during recess. queued up at the western stall behind jm and darren. and something happened again. which emphasized on my blurness once more. wow. it was funny i guess. i mean i actually laughed at myself. at least this incident was not as bad as the one in the morning.

we watched the first disc of the devil's backbone for language arts. judy was asking mr ken whether this movie is scarier than the others. then he scared her by er doing those scary actions. then i screamed. and jh got scared by mii bwahahas. she said i screamed the loudest. ohwells.

the show was scary. as scary as the others. or maybe scarier or not that scary. whatever. after LA, mdm nora told us to collect the camera from her so that we could start filming this weekend. then we decided to collec the camera from her only on monday cos we will not be filming this weekend anyway. sigh. jh and i were about to pass the cpa ppt to gerald then i decided that i will send to him by email. we went back to our classroom and started tidying our physics file. everyone was piaing the physics notes. including mii.

after that we carried all the purple files to the office and went to art club room. everyone had started painting for the competition. i joined the jap competition with the artpiece i drew yesterday. and i think that the comments of my drawing were rather touching. chip cried upon reading it. or at least pretended to. hahas and the title of my painting was : the esscence of childhood love... awwww sweettt yea?

the comments were something like it shows a little boy and a little girl at the beach. the girl is blind. they were enjoying the sea breeze and the essence of childhood love. there is a rainbow in the sky. although the girl is blind and cannot see the rainbow, i am sure she can feel the sand beneath her feet, the sea breeze blowing in her face and see the rainbow in her heart. its touching. jh suggested that i could just simply write a whole chunk of words about fairytales. which i really could. but still the chunk of words had to be related to interaction with nature. cos thats the theme. so ya duhh

then i attempted to draw an anti smoking logo but i gave up eventually. we also had our interview for the art club committee. hahas. the seniors were really cute cann. the interview was really relaxed. and i think i got saboed by a few people har. u noe who u are. hahas. i saboed chip bwahahas. hmmm

we went for our break and jh and i tried the strawberry milkshake. not bad though it tasted like erh strawberry milk. hahas there was a fresh strawberry on top of the milkshake. cool. i bought longtaohu to makan as well. i was hungry.

after that we decided to go bugis cos no IT lesson today. woohoo ((:

jh dun wan to go. so only mii, cecilia, dawn, chip and charmaine. we went to those stores outside the shopping mall first. then saw nice stickers. i wanted to buy. but i decided not to. hahas. then we went to adidas. i was looking for the pinkk water bottle. but no more stock.

we went converse too. and i saw the nice nice shoes i wanted to buy. i told the others that i will be buying the shoes before going to germany. then cecilia and chiching were making jokes about mii dropping the shoes into this famous river in germany. meanie huh hahas.

anyway talking about germany makes my blood boil. i am not going to have any guarantee that i will definitely enjoy the trip. but i noe the trip is gonna be better with jh and yh's company definitely ((:

then we went to take neoprints. the shop was filled with teenagers. many many teenagers. yupps then finally its our turn. hmm the neoprints turned out good =) i looked tanned and not too bad in them. except for one when my prettaye face was blocked by dawn and cecilia's faces. hahahas. okae i am being bhb here. but whatever yea

after neoprints we went to lovely land. i bought this mini letter pad with clover leaves and a girl. its kewt. i wanted to buy one with strawberries. but changed my mind. i even wanted to buy two. hahas fine i am fickle. or undecisive.

cecilia and chip had to go off. so left dawn, charmaine and mii. we went to kino and both of them bought comics. i didnt. kind of lost interest in them. i have never finished reading a complete set of comics before. pathetic rite. even slamdunk. grrr. perseverance~!!

and i only have a pathetic collection of 9 comics. wow hahas

love hina book 1
kiss jue jiao kiss book 1
wei na si de dan lian book 1 to 3
pretty face 1
I not stupid
Liangpopo chong chu jiang hu
Xue tian shi book 1

Yupps that?s all. Wahahas.

After going to kino, we took the escalator up to the cinema. Wanted to karp some postcards yea? But there was not even one postcard in sight to our utter disappointment. We went to muee and to edge.

After which charmaine went to buy her beard papa?s cream puff and dawn bought takopachi. I didn?t buy anything. Not really to lose weight. But mainly cos the longtaohu I ate earlier made mii feel bloated.

Then we took mrt home. I was the first to get off the train. Was walking outside the mrt station when I saw teenage magazine with FIR on the cover page. And of cos I bought without hesitating laa.

Walked home. My legs nearly gave way. There is a blister on my left leg right now. As I was walking home and having my dinner, I kept thinking about the incident which ruined my mood earlier today. I was angry and upset just now. And now I am hurt. My ego has been lowered. My confidence level is as low as the ground?

I am still hurt. Well look at my msn nick. Darren was asking jingle why both of us so gloomy today. Shumin was worried about her SE concert. And my mood was ruined by that whatever incident which I don?t want and don?t wish to mention anymore.

I have fallen in love with 4-in-love?s yi qian ling yi ge yuan wang. It has recently become a popular song in our class. And practically everyone or er every girl in the class knows it. I love the song. I am listening to it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home