Gememories

Tuesday, February 8

pissed off

STUPID JUN MING AND COLIN

JUST WAD IS YOUR PROBLEM

TELL ME LAA WAD'S UR PROBLEM

I AM PISSED OFF CANN

SO MEAN DE

I HATE YOU

alrights i am just venting out my anger laa.... cos they erm. offended me. yupps. how they offended me. i dun wish to elaborate and neither do i see the need to do so. yupps i am still pissed off now. or wadsoever

okkaes. today had lessons. sianzation. my sc angel gave me mentos and class angel gave me fruit skittles. so sweet rite. lols.

yuppps. then after school mr ng held this feedback session. its funny but bored and extremely time consuming. after that chiong back to class to pack bag then talked to jue hui. then stupid junming and dumb colin did something that is stupid and dumb. i am pissed off then. and still pissed off now. yesh. pissed off. thats the words

i dun wan and dun wish and dun see the need to elaborate wad happened. its just something dumb and childish and totally offending. something like wad pri sch kids will do. yeahhhs.

ok. after that me and jue hui went to find ms loh to get my biology ws. then i sat outside staff room to do laas.

after that went to take bus back to gmps.

on the bus chatted with weiting and wei yan. then there is this gigantic ant on my uniform. yucks. i was practically screaming lorhs.

then realised that jasmin, june and vivian they all oso on the bus. talked to them then walked to gmps wid them lorhs. yeppps reached gmps. saw luke and eileen etc ppl.. then erm called yuxin then went 2nd level staff room to find him. he's wid eldon, ken tat and yingki. then they told me that mrs tok and mrs soh went off liaos. then mdm nah retired liaos. so sad de lorhs. i only got to talk wid mrs wang and ms tong. hahahahhas.

yuxin become more beng le. shirt tucked out. hahahas. then i told him tucked in he tuck in until like guai kia lols. then he said veh gay then he tucked out again. lols. he oso taller and darker

kentat and yingki taller laa. all three more handsome ;))

hahahahs shuai ges nehhs.

only me, yuxin, kentat and yingki from 6ch02 went back lorhs. isnt that like so pathetic lorhs. actually i think yuxin they all veh nice lorhs. its like usually sec sch guys wont go back pri sch de liaos.. like nigel and nicholas laa. but they went back. so nice lols. hahahhas

yupppps. after that i came home lorhs.

and i am still very the pissed off.

i am not sure if saying sorry is of any use to cure my pissed off mood.

today's devilishly nice kor's birthday. but obviously today he is so not devillishly nice. to think i still went round shopping for a present for him yesterday. sucha 'wonderful' kor.

i am not wishing him a happy birthday here cos i am pissed off.

and my cny mood is totally ruined.

all thanks to... ... ... ... ... ...

anyway. happy new year ppl. may your year ahead be filled with prosperity and joy.

takkaire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home