Gememories

Monday, October 11

yoy0s i am bored

decided to blog since i did a quiz just now. i am lyk supposed to be studying maths lo budden maths is so boring. i dun mean that i dun lyk maths kks.. i lurve maths to bites and pieces. i practically live my life for maths (haha now thats a bit exaggerating la) hmmm let me talk abt my day bah

today wake up went to sch. then settle down... not beside clara la. okie then lit exam. 3 sections. when i saw the unseen prose my mind was totally blank. i decided to skip it then do the mov one first... the mov one still not that bad la but that does not mean i will do well kks hehe. then i do animal farm then left lyk half an hour then i do the unseen prose... well its abt a dog named buck and his meeting with a wolf. boring har? but still its an exam so have to take it seriously. i exceeded five min for both section 2 and 3. thats why have lesser time for section 1. budden section one dun even have much to write abt lo.

yup then the invigilator dismissed us after collecting the papers lo. can you believe it man i wrote lyk 8 sheets of paper if i didnt rmb wrongly lo. i couldnt even believe it lo and i think all that i wrote was crapp, simply crapp then erm took my bag and went to foyer. saw meng shuen's mother, greeted her. then ms and his mother went off. then i sat at the benches at wait for my dad. i told him to come at ten though the exam ended at 945 cos if not he have to wait for me. my dad is not really patient and i take after him... haha

then leanne walked out with charmaine and jia min then i moved aside and made some space for leanne to sit. leanne's foot still in cast. looking forward to her removing the cast then we can go shopp shopp together lo... yay haha

then went home my mother asked me to swop sim cards for the handphones lo. cos some of the handphones in my house are really the lousy man then as i was fixing the hp stuff i was telling my mother that i shld really go and work in a hp shop during the hols. haha

i dun think she said anything la. budden i dun think she will be happy if i go out to work. haha she say must wait o level finish then i can work as long as i wan. budden the prob is i am not taking o level lo. on the other hand, my grandma strongly maybe not that strongly la encourage me to work... budden more of giving tuition la. haha maybe i shld leh... hehex. working means having more money. having more money means able to buy more of my favourite things lo. saw a pink sling bag and a pinkk slippers at an adidas shop veh pinkkkish lo. and i lurve it. then my dad was lyk determined to buy a pair of sports shoes for me. maybe he is reminding me to go and exercise more and burn more fats and calories bah wahahah budden still the same words, everything must wait until afte the exams which is this friday.

okie gtgg... my brother wants to play the com. byebyeee

oh yeah i have already bought a pinkk winnie the po0h autograph bk for my dearest classmates in 2D to write le... especially those who are leaving or not going to thru train with me de =)

-looking forward to end of exams and spending more time with my family and friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home