Gememories

Friday, February 25

good dae

todae is the best day this week. hahas. geminii today got good ren yuan. its true lorhs =))

okae. reach sch. then pia chem ws. did duty. went back class for bio. then chem. then chinese. yeahhs. recess. jue hui and i bought yam ice cream. then i eat until my uniform kanna stained. hahas purplish. recess oso slack in class lorhs. yepps fun fun. after recess is language arts. mr ken nv come. shiok sia. slack in class. jue hui and darren and i were have a discussion on horoscope. hahas. they were telling me how lousy geminii is lorhs. humphh

tmr they coming my hse do cme project. i think darren and junming's gonna create havoc at my hse. hahas. wish me luck. just finished translating cme. then found pictures for the ppt too. and i noe how to use the hansvision le. hahas smarty mii. yepps.

then after sch went to change into art club shirt.then went to canteen for lunch. ate rice wid veggie, egg and otah. alvin and james they all were telling me that they saw me kicking soccer during pe. omg so malu. hahas.

then ate lunch. drank ribena. went to art club room. slack. had illegal conference. talkin abt someone. lols. then draw and paint the tiles. then went for break. bought cookies and creme ice cream. this time bought cup one. hahas. dint stain my shirt. pheww.

then we were chatting lorhs. cecilia told us abt shuaiges from her sch. hahas. then went back and did somemore painting and stuff. i painted 2 tiles. one big one small. but i think no one will buy. sad laa. hahas. nvm i buy ((=

after that clear up lorhs. then went to foyer. dad coming to fetch me mahs. yepps came home. then tidy my room. tmr got guests come mahhs .hahas. yeahhs. now still messy laa. but nvm

yepps. found info on sikhism. hmmm so tired. tmr need to go sch for talk on london trip. btw mrs koh today quite pissed of with art club stuff hahas. relax and smile =))

and tingxu is angry at me. for scolding him when he bounced the bball during art club. actually i only rmb scolding andy lehhs. then he angry. budden cecilia was irritated by the sound ma. me too. why did he care anyway

so ya. hmmm tmr have to go around fetching yunyin they all. hahas. busy busy me. i hope none of them get lost lorhs.

yepps. so ya. life goes on.

b e l_________tree. leaf. wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home